You are here: Academics > Early Childhood Education >
- Preschool/Pre-Kindergarten classes are 5 days per week. Students can attend half-day mornings (8:45 AM - 12:45 PM), full-days (8:45 AM - 3:30 PM), or a consistent combination of half-days and full-days.
- Kindergarten is 5 full days, from 8:25 AM - 3:30 PM.
- ECE classes provide a nurturing and caring environment led by highly qualified staff with a maximum class size of 20. In each classroom, there is a full-time teacher as well as a full-time teaching assistant which assures a ratio of 1-10.
- ISM provides Extended Day Care in the morning from 7:00 AM until the classrooms open at 8:15. A cereal, milk, and juice breakfast is provided for students who arrive before 7:50.
- ISM also provides Extended Day Care in the afternoon from 3:30 until 6:00 PM for those who attend full-day. Students are supervised by the Extended Day staff and for this service there is no additional cost. In addition, students may choose to enroll in special after-school classes for which there is an extra charge.