ISM's ECE program is enriched by a variety of regularly scheduled classes taught by specialists who share their knowledge and talents in the following areas:
- Swimming - All levels of ECE participate in swimming classes once a week throughout the school year.
- Library - All students have the opportunity to check out books from the ISM library on a weekly basis.
- Art - While all ECE teachers engage their students in creative endeavors such as painting, drawing, and sculpting with clay, ISM's formal art curriculum begins in Kindergarten with instruction once a week by our art specialist.
- Physical Education - Preschool, Prekindergarten and Kindergarten students participate in physical education classes in the gym and on the school grounds once a week with our P.E. specialists.
- Computer - Kindergarten students visit the computer lab on a weekly basis to use educational programs that support concepts that are being taught in the classroom.